Them ♥

6:12 PM


Mother's Day is this weekend man! Lately, in order to kill time, I would search for funny quotes or phrases and jokes on the web. So last night I fumbled (?) into this website called Board Of Wisdom [click for link]. I found a lot of jokes that could even make my eldest brother laugh his a$$ off, not literally of course.



For example,



- I was standing in the park wondering why frisbees got bigger as they get closer. Then it hit me.



LOL much? I did and still do! HAHAHA!



After two hours reading all the jokes I click on the link about Mother's Day. Lots of the post is about what mom did for us from then till now. Since I will be going to the next step of life which is college life, Mama and Papa have been extremely caring. Or maybe I have been kinder because of that. Either way, the posts managed to make me cry my eyes out. And the song that I listened to does help a lot. *sobsob* What hurts the most by Rascal Flatts. Try it!



So I have been planning for the best Mother's Day for Mama. Hope my brothers and sisters will follow suit. Thanks mom for everything! And dad, thanks for your wise words! I love you guys so much! XOXO~!








you guys are my angels :')





Hello Operator, does Heaven have a phone number? Mommy went to Heaven, but I need her here today, My tummy hurts and I fell down, I need her right away.



Operator can you tell me how to find her in this book. Is heaven in the yellow part, I don't know where to look. I think my daddy needs her too, at night I hear him cry. I hear him call her name sometimes, but I really don't know why. Maybe if I call her, she will hurry home to me.



Is Heaven very far away, is it across the sea? She's been gone a long, long time she needs to come home now! I really need to reach her, but I simply don't know how.



Help me find the number please, is it listed under "Heaven"? I can't read these big big words, I am only seven. I'm sorry operator, I didn't mean to make you cry, Is your tummy hurting too, or is there something in your eye?



If I call my church maybe they will know. Mommy said when we need help that's where we should go. I found the number to my church tacked up on the wall. Thank you operator, I'll give them a call.




You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Father's Day is celebrated for a special person of the family - father. All the sun and daughter are express love feeling with their dad and make a day extremely special. If you want to celebrate this Father Day with your father, then you need to some Beautiful Fathers Day Images, Fathers day Wallpapers, and Fathers Day GIF. Here we collect best Fathers Day Quotes Images for you. Happy fathers day wishes from son Father's Day is celebrated in all over the world on the different days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have arranged the collection for you which will surely spread everlasting impression on your dad. We tried to touched every aspect and feelings and emotions that describe the relation of fathers and child. In this , happy fathers day poems here we have fathers day just for your entertainment. This is the very important occasion to rejoice with happiness so on this a thought came to our mind that we should do something for the person who live for us. He is the person who earn livelihood to feed us and forget all his dreams and hobby for us. So my dear friends we should not slip the moment . We did a lot of hard work to collect these father days blog for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Father's Day is celebrated for a special person of the family - father. All the sun and daughter are express love feeling with their dad and make a day extremely special. If you want to celebrate this Father Day with your father, then you need to some Beautiful Fathers Day Images, Fathers day Wallpapers, and Fathers Day GIF. fathers day wishes Here we collect best Fathers Day Quotes Images for you. Father's Day is celebrated in all over the world on the different days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In this , happy fathers day poems here we have fathers day just for your entertainment

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy fathers day poems here we have fathers day just for your entertainment.World greatest day that was Fathers days . This day Never Miss Sun or Daughter...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
    web
    web

    ReplyDelete

Leave the message after the beep.