I Wanna!


      Assalamualaikum dear readers.

First and foremost, I wanna change the layout of this dusty blog of mine! Soon. Because black may look cool with any colour but it's also kinda sorta enhance the gloominess of something.

      Then I'm thinking of writing a series which will be under the title of 'The Plan - (anything)' where I'll write everything that I may have plan on doing with my future self; as a Muslim, as a citizen, as a lady, as a daughter, as a sister, as a wife and as a mother or maybe as a grandmother. As a checklistlah in a way but could benefit or inspire others. Hopefully.

      And for sure, I'm going to kick myself if each week goes by without any input from me here later on. I've invest so much on Facebook that I rarely have more creative juice flowing for my blog which a shame really since Facebook's posts would buried under nonsense after sometimes where anything written here is forever.

      Hopefully it will all work out. Please pray for all of this and for me to be persistent. Jazakallah (thank you). Do be on the lookout for my next posts. Have a great weekend, everybody!


Just leaving behind this awesome vid from Pentatonix. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Date

Gila Meroyan

CAMPING