2014 It Is


2013 is

The year I had been disrespected upon.
The year the thrill of making new friends is lost.
The year I've been humiliated in front of people.
The year I've been misjudged.
The year I was laughing one moment then cry the next.
The year that being the person that I am is unacceptable.
The year a trusted 'friend' used my deepest darkest moment against myself.
The year I know that not everyone is a friend.

It stings but
despite all that,
2013 is also

The year 2 cuteness-overload-persons officially are a part of Hisham's in May and in November.
The year I realised that my mom will always be my knight in shining armor.
The year kakak asked "Sedih eh jadi anak bongsu? Takde sape eh nak dengar cerite awak?" and hugged me long time and be there for me like she never did before.
The year I watched a beautifully written movie with dear brother and sister-in-law; he cried during the movie and so did I.
The year I learn that my dad truly is my hero. If I could be with someone who is even half of the man that he is, I would be lucky.
The year that I got to fulfilled my lifelong dream.
The year that I realised that people come and go and it's okay for them to do so.
The year I feel so loved.
The year I realised that it's important to keep the people who love me for me closer at heart and in my doa.
The year I feel that I indeed am not alone.

I have these people (you know who you are. wink.) to keep me going.

From deep within the heart, I thank you to each and every one of  you for loving me for me and keeping me sane all through 2013.

O Allah, You never leave me alone to face all the stormy moments.
I feel you each and every time. I thank You for all the ujian(s). It makes me who I am now stronger, insyaAllah.
I am blessed.
You said that "Take one step towards Me, I will take ten steps towards you. Walk towards Me, I will run towards you." and trust You I will.

And please, dear loved ones, I would like to return the favour so if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, someone to turn the frown upside down, or even a buddy to laugh along to your silly jokes, I am going to be here, all the time, 24/7.

I have no money to spend on you. But I do have a heart to love and the time to spend with you. Remember, I'm just a phone call away. Don't ever hesitate to call. :D You'll never walk alone. I can promise you that.
Well, we will never walk alone; it's almost impossible 'cos Allah is just a sujud away.

I also realised it's not a big problem to be myself because those who mind don't matter and those who matter, don't mind. I hold on to this dearly now.

Happy New Year.
My New Year’s resolution?
To touch people's life and to be there for anyone who is in need.
Pray for me.
May Allah bless you guys and ease everything that we do.


Smile! It's sunnah. :)

p/s: okay, i know i did say i wanna changed the skin of my blog but never came around to do so. but  i promise it will be done after the end of this semester; before i officially turn 21. gasp!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Date

CAMPING

Gila Meroyan